Tau Beta Sigma high school sorority, Baltimore Chapter, Mothers Day Affair. Gift of Dr. Virginia T. Pond, 1984.211.032
It’s true – we do! Check out some of these great Mom photos from our collections, and see the bottom of the post for a special Mother’s Day Gift.
Murray C. Lehman and his mother Saidie A. May, c. 1920. Courtesy of Amalie Adler Ascher, 1989.167.009d
JEA Mother’s Club English class with Dr. Linden at the JEA building on Baltimore Street, 1937. Gift of Jack Chandler, 1992.231.148a
Benjamin Levin and his grandmother Sophie Szold. Bachrach & Bros.; 1903. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Jastrow Levin, 1993.044.007
H. Blaustein with mother Ida. Gift of Gilbert L. Barron, 1993.61.21
Making snacks at the JCC, April, 1981. Gift of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Baltimore.
Parent/Infant playgroup at Park Heights JCC, November, 1979. Gift of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Baltimore, 2006.013.2394
Image captions, clockwise from top left:
1. Jacob Beser as infant, held by mother Rose, 1921-1922. Gift of Sylvia Beser, 1993.173.050.
2. Zeesla Baile Katz Rifman (mother) and Avrum K. Rifman. Gift of Ruth Rifman, 1992.040.001
3. Herman Goldman saying goodbye to his mother before shipping to Italy. Gift of Herman Goldman, 2008.021.005
4. Lena Tulkoff and her mother, Sara, in Russia, c. 1917. 1990.041.001
5. Ilene Spivak Liberman holding her beloved pet goose, Candy Kisses, in front of Brotman Meat Market and Poultry, 1119 E. Lombard Street, with her mother, Sylvia Brotman Spivack. Gift of Ilene Liberman, 2011.047.003
6. Sophia Rose + Mother, 1986. Gift of Liz Moser, 2009.026.086