Collections Hit List
In addition to collecting items for our upcoming Health and Healing exhibition, we are looking for a few specific items to fill in the gaps of our collections:
* Interior photographs of the Lloyd Street Synagogue in use during the Baltimore Hebrew Congregation, St. John the Baptist , Shomrei Mishmeres or Jewish Historical Society of Maryland eras.
* Photographs and memorabilia from Jewish high school fraternities and sororities.
* Photographs and invitations to B’nai Mitzvot (Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Bas Mitzvah) held in Maryland.
* Photographs of Mah Jongg groups, ephemera related to Mah Jongg
* Photographs, memorabilia, letters or stories written about the Chanukah House
* September 1976 (or later) Tips & Taps employee magazines from Hutzler’s
* Information or photographs related to the Beth Jacob Softball League
* Photographs, minute books, ledgers, ephemera and objects from now-defunct synagogues (including Har-Brook Hebrew Congregation), Jewish fraternal organizations, clubs, or Jewish-owned businesses.
* Photographs, minute books, ledgers, ephemera and objects from active or defunct synagogues (including Har-Brook Hebrew Congregation), Jewish fraternal organizations, clubs, or Jewish-owned businesses in Maryland, but outside of Baltimore/Baltimore County
* Photographs, archival material, ephemera or artifacts related to Labor Unions in Maryland
*Plates 2-5 from an exclusive Hutzler’s set.