We’ve made some big changes to our Membership program, including new benefits and levels of membership! This is the perfect time to become a JMM member – membership is a rewarding way to become an active part of the Museum and support the exciting programs and exhibits we bring to the community. Purchase your membership online today!
There are many benefits to Museum Membership:
All members receive our monthly e-newsletter, a 10% discount at the Museum store, free weekday parking at the Parking Authority of Baltimore City, Fayette Street Garage (Baltimore and N. East Streets), free admission to all regular programs, and exclusive member opening events.
JMM Membership Levels:
- Senior Member: $35.00 annually • Free general admission •$5 discounts for special programs •Wednesday Friends Day Special
- Individual Membership: $50.00 annually • free general admission •$5 discounts for special programs • 2 free one-time admission passes
- Family Membership: $75.00 annually • free general admission for up to 6 family members • 50% discounted admission for additional family members • $5 discounts for special programs • 2 free one-time admission passes
*NEW* JMM Premium Membership Levels:
If you wish to opt out of premium benefits please check box on membership form.
- Lombard Street Club: $150.00 annually (Total value of goods and services estimated at $14) • All the benefits of a Family Membership • Discounts at local deli Attman’s • Free admission for 2 to one special program • Reciprocal admission to many other national Jewish museums • Reciprocal admission to many other local history museums
- Living History Circle: $250.00 annually (Total value of goods and services estimated at $49) • All the benefits of the Lombard Street Club • One Museum selected publication every year • 2 seats at an exclusive annual living history performance followed by a conversation with the actor • Free admission for 2 to all special programs
- Lloyd Street League: $500.00 annually (Total value of goods and services estimated at $49) • All the benefits of the Living History Circle • A “Sponsored Day” at the Museum • 2 seats at the exclusive annual Lloyd Street League tea with feature speaker • Recognition in the Annual Report
- 1845 Society: $1,000.00 annually (Total value of goods and services estimated at $49) • All the benefits of the Lloyd Street League • Two “Sponsored Days” at the Museum • Private tour with the Director for up to 20 people • Recognition in the Annual Report
Become A Member Today!
To become a JMM member visit Museum Membership or contact Sue Foard, Membership Coordinator, 410.732.6400, x220, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sue can also answer any membership related questions you might have.