Apply Now: JMM/B’Nai Israel Young Adult Connectors
Are you interested in connecting with young Jews, building community, and strengthening the Downtown Baltimore Jewish community?
Do you like planning events, and helping to gather friends together?
The Jewish Museum of Maryland and B’nai Israel are looking to hire young adult connectors who will cultivate Jewish life among young adults by organizing social events, educational programs, and religious gatherings on the JMM/B’nai Israel campus.
- Connect young Jewish adults with the Museum campus and events.
- Inform the two institutions about engaging young Jewish adults downtown.
- Promote programs on the Museum campus through targeted and strategic outreach.
- Design and implement a variety of programs for young adults.
- Highlight synergies between existing networks and constituents of both the JMM and B’nai Israel.
Connectors will be expected to work an average of five hours a week and will be compensated at a rate of $20/hour.
Contact email@example.com for more information and to express interest in applying.
This project is generously supported by The Jacob & Hilda Blaustein Fund for the Enrichment of Jewish Education.